MEET MR. BOWLER
About Our Clinic
We are a patient focused sports injury clinic. Our mission statement is to provide you with the best possible care ensuring you have the correct diagnosis, cutting edge (best in field) treatment, minimal downtime and return to your optimal quality of life without haste. We specialise in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of orthopaedic sports injuries.
You don’t have to be an elite athlete to be a client of ours. Many of our patients are everyday sports and hobby enthusiasts. Our difference is we bring the knowledge of elite athlete treatment and care to you regardless of your profession. Our goal is to give you the best possible outcome and return you to a healthy and active lifestyle with minimal treatment pain and time. Our individual patient focused approach extends to guidance and post treatment recovery guidance to prevent any future injury.
We Are Always
Here to Help
The staff at the Bon Secours Cork and I are dedicated to providing the highest quality patient focused, consultant-delivered service.
Why Choose Us?
Consultant delivered service
- Consultant Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Surgeon (IMC No.18526)
- Senior Clinical Lecturer at University College Cork
- Fellowship trained (ACGME accredited) in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine at the Hughston Clinic, USA
- AO Trauma fellowship at Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, USA
- Joint preservation and limb deformity fellowship at the Rubin Institute for Advanced Orthopaedics in Baltimore, Maryland, USA
- Visiting fellowships in hip arthroscopy and sports medicine at the Steadman Hawkins Clinic, Vail, USA and in Melbourne, Australia
- Irish Higher Surgical Orthopaedic Training program
Dublin Region Basic Surgical Training program
- Medical graduate from Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland in 1994.